Our Campus Campaign
AN EXTRAORDINARY CAMPUS:
TWO NEW BUILDINGS ARE BEING ADDED TO THE CAMPUS:
CLASSROOM BUILDING — a three-storey, 49,000 square foot facility consolidating the learning and formation for children in Junior Kindergarten to Grade 6, featuring:
- 18 new classrooms
- Chapel with seating for 60 people
- Classroom for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Program
- Outdoor learning area
- Music, art and languages rooms
- Two-storey entry rotunda
ATHLETICS FACILITY — a two-storey, 28,000 square foot facility to be integrated alongside our existing physical education facilities, for the use of all students, featuring:
- New full-sized gym
- Elementary students’ locker rooms
- Secondary students’ locker rooms with Crusader team rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Multi-purpose rooms for cross-school use
SOME OF THE BENEFITS WE WILL ENJOY:
- We will be able to open our doors to a total of 600 students— an increase from today’s enrolment of 406.
- An improved learning environment will lead to even stronger academic performance. Students will be inspired to achieve their best.
- Teachers will be inspired to use best practices and they will have the flexibility to configure learning spaces to adapt to the needs of students.
- The school’s competitive advantage will be strengthened. Prospective parents will be confident and excited to enroll their children in a school whose physical spaces meet the quality of the education and formation we provide.
- Significant external revenue generated through community rental of the new facilities, will strengthen the school’s financial position and support its continued advancement.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Clear Water Academy is rallying support for this vital project by launching a fundraising campaign to engage its entire community. The funding of Clear Water Academy’s New Classroom Building and Athletics Facility will be a true community endeavour, bringing together the support of parents, the wider Catholic community, and Clear Water Academy resources.
Our school would not be what it is today without the sacrifices of those who have come before us. It is incumbent upon us, the current generation of leaders, to build on the legacy of our founders. Together we can rise to the challenge, to meet the needs of our students and families, continue our mission, and serve God for generations to come.
The success of our Campus Campaign can only be achieved with the support of every member of our Clear Water Academy family: current parents, alumni, parents of alumni, friends, and our faculty and staff.
All donations are needed and valued; there are several ways you can give. To view and sign up for a naming opportunities and for details, contact Karin Vetter at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-240-7901.