Work At Clear Water Academy
Clear Water Academy is looking for innovative, highly motivated and enthusiastic people to join our faculty and staff. We offer competitive wages, benefits, and a wonderful and challenging work environment consistent with our motto, Semper Altius - Always Higher.
No openings at this time.
Junior/Senior High teacher
We are seeking candidates for a maternity leave (full-time) that will start in March 2018. The position is for a Junior/Senior High teacher who is able to ideally teach the following disciplines:
- Senior High – Spanish 20/30
- Junior High – French (Second Language) at the Grade 7 level; Religion at the Grade 7 and 9 levels.
Part-Time Teaching Assistant position:
We are seeking applicants for an Educational Assistant in the Lower Elementary out of school care. Please include a cover letter outlining how you meet the qualifications listed below. Applications without cover letters will not be considered. We thank all applicants: however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Loves and creates fun for children
- Growth-minded person with curiosity and willingness to continue to develop and learn as a professional.
- Level 1, 2, or 3 ECS Certification and/or relevant work experience with school-aged children – ages 5-13 preferred
- Experience working with school age students
- Experience working in a classroom setting and out of school care preferred
- Current Police Clearance and Vulnerable Sector
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to build strong relationships with children, parents, colleagues, and community.
- Desire and willingness to contribute and serve in a faith-based community
The duties of an Educational Assistants include but are not limited to:
- Assist the homeroom/classroom teacher with the preparation of teaching materials and classroom organization.
- Under the direction of the teacher, work with small groups or individual students to support the academic program
- Help teacher in the classroom
- Work with out of school care students
- Recess and lunch supervision duties
- Attend school meetings
- Attend and participate in professional development
- Engage in collaboration with teachers and staff
- Engage in the events of the community
- This is a one-year probationary position; further opportunities to extend this or another position may exist.
- Competitive salary to be determined based on experience and qualifications
- Hours: 1:45 – 5:30; 3.75 hours per day or 1:45 – 5:45 (for level 3 staff)
- Opportunity for receiving further hours does exist within our pre-school program on a casual basis should the applicant be interested.
- Open until filled.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Please send your application to Judith Chima: email@example.com
There are currently no other teaching opportunities at Clear Water Academy. However, If you are interested in teaching at Clear Water Academy, please send your CV to Maria Velez: firstname.lastname@example.org. If another teaching position becomes available and you are a qualifed candidate, you will be contacted for an interview.